The Organic Boho is a 100% organic & vegan food concept developed in Ibiza by the two Danish sisters Karina & Maria Bruun. The concept is holistic thought out and moves within the following communities: plant based food, sustainability, yoga, animal welfare and music. We support these scenes and influence the influencers in a core, authentic and trustworthy way. Our fans and communities don’t just buy our products the buy into the lifestyle. We ALWAYS give a 100% to the 10% – which means we dedicate 100% of our focus to the 10% very committed and loyal brand lovers of The Organic Boho. This way the 10% will influence the remaining 90%. Our vision: is that our entire business is run in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. Which means our business is helping to meet the needs of both present and future generations – Yes! We want to save our planet

Send en forespørgsel


    Desserts & Drinks


    Sjælland og Øerne

    Andre Food Trucks
    Krav vedrørende tilslutning:
    • 220V
    • 2 x 16A
    • Kraftstik
    • Vand
    • Kontant
    • Betaling med kort
    • Dankort

    Ved at bruge hjemmesiden accepterer du brugen af cookies mere information

    Cookie indstillingerne på denne hjemmeside er aktiveret for at give dig den bedste oplevelse. Hvis du fortsætter med at bruge hjemmesiden uden at ændre dine cookie indstillinger eller du klikker Accepter herunder, betragtes dette som din accept